SBAC lends to businesses located in Georgia and South Carolina. Find out if you are in our service area here. If your business is to be located in another state, please look for financing assistance from resources in your area.
Due to unprecedented volume, and for the safety of our staff, SBAC will not be accepting paper, email, or fax applications for the remainder of the COVID-19 crisis. All applications must be submitted through the online system.
Complete the Basic Loan Application to get the process started.
ou can also download a printable version of the application in PDF format. Submit your application by email it to Applications@sbacsav.com, by fax to 912.721.6303, or send it here:
Once your application has been submitted, a loan specialist will be in contact with you.
The following list of documents may also be needed for review. Please be prepared to submit them when requested.
- Personal tax return, for the current year and up to 2 previous years
- Business tax return, for the current year and up to 2 previous years
- Personal Financial Statement
- For the COVID-19 Recovery Loan Program, a written statement specifying how the national crisis has negatively impacted your business.
- Business Financial Statement, current year and interim
- Household Income and Expense Statement
- Projected Profit and Loss Statement
- Schedule of liabilities (if applicable)
- Business plan, generally this is requested for start-up businesses
Additional items may be requested to complete the application process.
Equal Opportunity Lender
The Small Business Assistance Corporation (SBAC) is an equal opportunity lender, provider and employer.
Respect of Right to Privacy
SBAC respects your right to privacy and takes every precaution to provide you with the same level of privacy within our website that you receive through more traditional SBAC delivery channels.