Small Business Spotlight
In honor of Black History Month, SBAC would like to highlight one of Savannah’s local small business owners.
Sydney Lance, owner of Rhoot Man Beverage Company talks about his exciting experience working with SBAC to get funding for his unique startup beverage business.
Learn more about Rhoot Man Products here: https://rhootmanco.com
Black-Owned Businesses Fuel Economic Impact with Growth and Optimism
Business Scholarships Available for SBAC Clients
SBAC offers scholarships to its clients for business support services to help start, grow or expand their businesses. The scholarship can be applied for training, consultation and business assistance in areas such as accounting, marketing, legal, information technology (IT), insurance and human resources (HR). To be eligible for a scholarship, businesses must be past or current SBAC clients or in the process of applying for an SBAC loan.
There’s still time to register for the final 5 Trucking Logistics Workshops
- Credit Building Workshop for Entrepreneurs | February 28th at 12:00 pm
- QuickBooks Online For Your Logistics Business | March 7th at 1:00 pm
- Federal Contracting 101 For Logistics Part 2: Logistics/Transportation Protocols | March 14th at 12:00 pm
- How to Get a Truck Loan with SBAC | March 21st at 1:00 pm
- Credit Building Workshop for Entrepreneurs | March 28th at 12:00 pm
SBDC Signature Series Program, StartSMART!
The countdown is on to this year’s StartSMART. Join our University of Georgia Small Business Development Center consultants for a 4-week, virtual course designed to support entrepreneurs and small business owners operating two years or less, this course will guide you through evaluating your business concept, researching your target market, and developing a practical business plan.
Classes start on March 14th so don’t wait!